Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some opinions on which of these two options I'm considering is best:

1. Installing a Teraflex Leveling kit (pucks) with a set of Rubicon Red Takeoff Shocks - total cost = $295

2. Installing a Rancho 2" Sport Lift (2" coil on front & .75" puck on rear) with a set of RS9000xl shocks - total cost = $430

I would really like to hear from anyone who has one of these options installed on their jk and any photos would be much appreciated. I'm also planning on installing some 285/70r17 Duratracs with some Mammoth Boulder Rims.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
If you just want to level and plan to stick to the street do #1. You will be as close to stock ride as possible but get rid of the rake and save a little money for those tires.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I have the Teraflex leveling kit (coil spacers) and it does just fine off road, you do not need to stick to the street with either of your choices. I'm running the stock sport shocks. The Jeep will sit the same with any of the stock shocks the only difference is the Rubi's will be a bit stiffer but I've not had any problems off road.

I'm running 305/70/16 (33's) on Level8 Trackers 16x8.5 with 4.5" of backspacing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts