Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been slightly above a lurker here for quite a while. A little over a year ago I traded my 2008 2dr Rubicon for a 16 Unlimited Hard Rock. It was tough to do because the '08 had a lot done to it and was great truck. Unfortunately it started nickel & diming me plus my oldest son could no longer sit comfortably in the back seat.

Anyway, yesterday I finally got around to lifting my 16. Solo driveway operation & this forum was a HUGE help. New tires go on Thursday and I'll post some pics then, but again, big thanks to everyone who contributes here.

·
Grooving With A Pict
2,493 Posts
I've been slightly above a lurker here for quite a while. A little over a year ago I traded my 2008 2dr Rubicon for a 16 Unlimited Hard Rock. It was tough to do because the '08 had a lot done to it and was great truck. Unfortunately it started nickel & diming me plus my oldest son could no longer sit comfortably in the back seat.

Anyway, yesterday I finally got around to lifting my 16. Solo driveway operation & this forum was a HUGE help. New tires go on Thursday and I'll post some pics then, but again, big thanks to everyone who contributes here.
Lot's can be learned here, and it is a great forum overall. Just don't ask for opinions about gearing, oil, cold air intakes, beadlocks, etc., etc., etc., :lmao:

:)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Lot's can be learned here, and it is a great forum overall. Just don't ask for opinions about gearing, oil, cold air intakes, beadlocks, etc., etc., etc., :lmao:

just don't ask for opinions at all.....that would be safest way.... :funnypost: it just might cause some hilliarious topics to well turn to interesting topics....:tomatoes:...just sayin':rofl:

I think I better hide now before I get the Wrangler gang after me....:hide::lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,710 Posts

Or tire pressure; or how many pounds overweight can one tow with a JK; or 2-door versus 4-door; or getting a Rubicon versus slapping new axles on a Sport.

Other than that, ask away!

Reactions: Jk4papa
1 - 4 of 4 Posts