Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I purchased our LJ June of 2012. Since then we have been on 9 WF Jeep runs. We have met a lot of fantastic people. They have made our jeeping experience far more enjoyable then we every imagine. To celebrate the end of Summer, I put together the slide show below. See if you can spot your jeep:thumb: Thank you to everyone for such good time, and we look forward to many more...enjoy:dance:

2012 WF Jeep Runs - YouTube

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
My wife and I purchased our LJ June of 2012. Since then we have been on 9 WF Jeep runs. We have met a lot of fantastic people. They have made our jeeping experience far more enjoyable then we every imagine. To celebrate the end of Summer, I put together the slide show below. See if you can spot your jeep:thumb: Thank you to everyone for such good time, and we look forward to many more...enjoy:dance:

Thanks for being part of Wrangler Forum. We have a great group down here in SoCal that loves to get together and wheel. Great video. See you guys soon!

·
Read Only
2,599 Posts
DTM said:

Very nice pics Dan! ( aside front a couple) Glad were part of the same Jeep family! Hoping there are a ton more!...and I am happy to celebrate the end of summer with you!

Btw, Eddie Vedder channeling Otis Redding...nice!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Thank you Dan for putting this great slide show. We really enjoyed it.
Hope to see many more. Looking forward to seeing you on the next run.

Joe.

·
Premium Member
8,897 Posts
That was a fun vid. Looks like almost everyone had fun. Summer may be almost done, but then comes time for christmas fun. Snow runs....

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
I have made friends for life off this site and others. Just plain Good souls. Forums like this one makes owning a Jeep a blast. Many memories! Happy wheeling!

WF Rocks!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Great video!! Makes me think I need to invest in some rockers soon lol and a winch and bigger tires lol

Happy jeeping
- from nor cal

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Wow! Not only did I see my jeep but I also saw ME! Dan, that slide show brought back some great memories of folks I have met and trails I have run. It was just what I needed today and makes me want to wheel even more.

Thanks

Rich

·
Founder, ThumbJeeps
4,062 Posts
Nice! I've had a similar experience. Before I got the YJ a few years back, about all I knew was how to spell JEEP. lol...

I've since became a supporting member, met lots of new friends and we started our own club here in mid-MI which is up to 23 members in just a couple months!!!

Spent a lot of time on trails and at other events we'd have never known of. The wife, kids & I just love the time together and getting out with other Jeepers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts