Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in western MD, we got snow dumped on us. 27'+ in two days. 17K+ without power in our county alone. Enjoy

Snow Freezing Winter Geological phenomenon Blizzard

Snow Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Winter storm

Snow Winter Winter storm Freezing Blizzard

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
first of all,--glad you ar ok.
we got hit all the way here in my part of ky. no where near as bad as most , but just saying it put me in perspective on how strong sandy was

i know all to well about natural disaster,s but none as bad as that...

but on the brite side looks like a good snow ride..

·
Registered
571 Posts
Damn, what I would give for 27+ inches of snow to play in... I cant wait for the winter this year!!! Oh yeah, Im still in San Diego. Nevermind.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Snow is fun, but this snow is dangerous. Power lines down in the road and trees blocking roads. The Interstate was shut down for a day and some roads are still unpassable after 3 days. The snow was so heavy and wet. Luckily no trees came down on the house, but our neighbors werent as lucky.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Glad you are ok. I hear you on how snow is dangerous and when it gets to be that wet heavy snow which I am sure it was, you have to really be careful. With that much wet snow my first concern I always have here in CO is my house roof! Got to at least try and keep that cleared so it doesn't come crashing in from the weight. That and any decks you may have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts