Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other then the obvious 1 inch wider rim what's the big difference? I like the lip on the rims and the tire to sick out past the fender just a little 1-2 inches so the shop talked me into 18x10. How much more does it stick out past the fenders?

·
Premium Member
9,779 Posts
Other then the obvious 1 inch wider rim what's the big difference? I like the lip on the rims and the tire to sick out past the fender just a little 1-2 inches so the shop talked me into 18x10. How much more does it stick out past the fenders?
you should be looking at back spacing... not wheel width.

what tires are going on these?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you should be looking at back spacing... not wheel width.

what tires are going on these?

Idk if this helps I'm putting bfg ko2 35/12.5/r18

The rims I'm getting is 18x10 fuel trophies on the site it shows the back spacing is 4.5 or 5.

The 18x9 backspacing is 5 or 5.75. I've seen some 17x9 that stick out and I like the look but won't mind if it came out just a little more not to mention I like the lip on on the rim with 10 wide.

I just don't want it to stick out too much and look obnoxious.

·
Premium Member
7,351 Posts
Here is the look with 4.5 inch backspacing running 35/12.5/r17 on a 17x9 rim. You will be about an inch wider.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts