Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

The best Invention... ever

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  gbendezu 
#1 ·
So i've been following this product since it was announced about a year ago.. It's a super hydrophobic spray and recently rustoeluom teamed up and started producing it.

It's called neverwet.. Here's a video showing some applications, the real question though is what will you do with it?
NeverWet Arrives - Hands-On Product Demonstration - YouTube

I'm thinking the best rainx ever once the clear version comes out. Let me know what you guys think!!

#8 ·
Some issues with it already that are coming out. The biggest is UV destroys it quick. It also dries with a milky white color on many applications. For $20 tho, many people have said its a great single use application (like our seats if we know its gonna rain). But it just doesn't last in the sun. And of course, they show the iPhone in the water, but the instructions say NOT to use on electronics, lol. Liability would be my guess. Def see lots of opportunities IN the house. Def like the cat pan idea. Toilet would stay cleaner longer I'd think. Same with deep sinks/sinks in general.
Many outside uses if they fix the UV issue...

#10 ·
Wouldn't use it on seat covers as it does give them a whitish film covering. Bought it online to spray on my kayak paddle tips to keep from getting all wet from the dripping water.

#13 ·
the first thing that popped into my head was ofcourse the interior but then I though dude.... why not just do the entire underside of the jeep? no sunlight to damage, do a couple thick coats and youre good. never more will you need to worry about rust and salt and mud

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.