Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
I ordered a G2 complete rear axle from them and was told they would ship it out right away and I would have it in less than 7 days. 1st lie. The sales person admitted a couple days later that he knew it takes up to a month to ship since they are made to order. Conveniently they charged my credit card immediately, after claiming it wouldn't happen until the axle shipped. 2nd lie. For my inconvenience they promised me a $100 gift card, which I still haven't seen three weeks later. I also ordered gears for the front axle at the same time with an install kit. They informed me the gears were shipped, but don't show I ordered the install kit even though they charged me for it. While they are taking their time investigating it the gears and install kit show up together in one package. I inform them of this and they claim it is impossible since I never ordered the install kit. I ended up calling G2 and dealt with a guy there that was awesome. I got the axle in two weeks thanks to him. Every time I have had to call customer service (all seven times) I have had to wait a minimum of 8 minutes up to 15 minutes. They claim it is due to a heavier call load than normal. I wonder why. I have ordered from them several times in the past and never had a problem. Place a $2,600.00 order and it becomes been a nightmare! There has been a lot of complaints in the past few months on other forums about the poor customer service. Maybe they have had personnel cut backs like a lot of other companies have had and it's affecting things. I'll use the gift card, if it ever shows up, and see how things go from there, but as of now it has left a bad taste in my mouth.
well i can understand your frustration then.. I have never had an experience like that with them, and personally i think they have the best customer service that i have dealt with yet. when i call there is always someone to answer the phone right away. I feel like i need to back them up after a story like that because i have personally had such a great relationship with them. I hope you never have to go through any night mares like that again though!

·
Registered
229 Posts
It gets better. Installing the axle toady and discovered they didn't do the disc brake upgrade for me like I asked so the seals wouldn't seat due to the wrong retaining plates. Fluid pouring out the axle tubes. I had to take it to a shop to pull the bearings and plates to switch out the plates from my stock 44. It's all back together and working so far. I look at it as they just got into the axle business and they have a few bugs to work out. On a positive note, the gift card showed up in the mail today. I'll see how using that works out. :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I was really looking for cheap shipping. Yes quadratech has it all but I bought a 78$ part and had to pay A total of 107$ to get it to me and i live one state away. Also all the parts depots have alot of what I need I just want cheaper shipping

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've given quadrtec twice a chance , i ordered bumper from them I'm going around in circles because they cant give tracking number . beware , if you use paypal that will say its your tracking number, ive been on phone or online and ive been pissed because I've had a winch delivered by 4wheek druveway 2 weeks ago . i told them morning im disputing thru paypal tomorrow because my bumper said not shipped after they call havoc . havoc wont tell customers going on ,and low and behold fed ex pulls up 3 hours later. go figure .

4 wheel hardwear has store 40 miles from me . and they are now my go to .

bumper is in my den right now ,and ive gotten 2 emails saying sorry we are looking into it , rofl

21 - 24 of 24 Posts