Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited by Moderator)
Had the Nitto Ridge Grappler 37's and KMC Machete bead locks in the garage even before the Jeep got here. Built the tires in my garage saving a lot of labor money. Great learning experience.

I knew I needed a lift to run them correctly, but couldn't wait to put them on so that was the first upgrade.

Rubbed like hell even turning out of the driveway...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
Metal Cloak Exo Skins and Rock Rails came next. Nothing like drilling 38 holes in your one-month old Jeep.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
Next was the Metal Cloak 2.5" Game Changer lift and Adam's 1310 front driveshaft.

Doing all of the work in my garage, but did have it aligned after the lift.

The lift let me do this is Moab :).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Then front the front LOD Destroyer bumper and Warn winch.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now the rear LOD Destroyer bumper and tire carrier with multiple accessories.

I've installed the same bumper on my old JK, but this was way more involved and took much longer.

Note the sketchy multi-board heavy bumper on jack holding mechanism - you do what you have to when you are wrenching alone.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Love it. I have very similar plans for my current build. How do you like the LOD rear bumper and carrier. I'm interested in it because of the attachments options, single piece door opening and the ability to separate the tail gait and tirecarrier.

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Love it. I have very similar plans for my current build. How do you like the LOD rear bumper and carrier. I'm interested in it because of the attachments options, single piece door opening and the ability to separate the tail gait and tirecarrier.
Love the bumper and tire carrier and it’s rock solid with no rattles - had the same one on my JK. Only issue is that if you hang a big tire on the rear bumper the backup sensors alarm constantly (if you have that option). I had to disable them.

All of the options is one of the reason I went with it as well. Have the cargo basket, Rotopax mount, and multi-tool mount to put on.

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just installed the ARB under-seat air compressor; Wish there was an under the hood option like the JK, but this was the next best option for me since I didn't want it in the cargo area.

Ran the airline to the bumper so the door doesn't have to stay open to air up.

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Just installed the ARB under-seat air compressor; Wish there was an under the hood option like the JK, but this was the next best option for me since I didn't want it in the cargo area.

Ran the airline to the bumper so the door doesn't have to stay open to air up.

That's a really neat looking and clean set-up!

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's a really neat looking and clean set-up!
Thanks - Wish there would’ve been a YOUTUBE video out there especially for the routing of the electrical and air lines since I had to figure it out through trial and error.

I was working alone so couldn’t do any videoing.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts