Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm Ludski. From Chicago, Illinois. 19. And this is my Jeep.

She is The Black Widow.

I've run a lot of different lifts and armor over the past year and 3/4, since ive owned her. Got her bone stock.

At the moment she has:
teraflex 2.5" coils
bilstein 4-6" shocks
Poison Spyder BFH Trail stinger front bumper
Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers
Vinyl Angry eyes
smittybilt overhead console
superchipped
AEV Replica snorkel
hella 500ff fog lights
outside red LEDs
interior red LEDs
coverking seat covers
3rd row TJ seat
upgraded speakers
tinted front windows
MBRP Exhaust
bedlined tailgate + grill
red grill mod
37" nitto trail grapplers
17" ballistic Jester wheels
1.5" spidertrax spacers
B&M Transmission Cooler
Bedlined interior Tub
tinted tail lights + turn signals
custom cut flat fenders
MOPAR gas cover
MOPAR rubber floor mats
Custom made (by me) paracord grab handles
Tom Woods 1310 Front Driveshaft

and probably more, just cant think of it.

Still on the stock D30 with 3.73 gears. (automatic). planning on beefing the axle up with a truss, gussets (have had sitting in garage for a year now) and sleeves (till i get a new pro rock 44). My current ball joints are going bad. ive replaced 2 Ujoints in the axle shaft + 1 power steering pump.

I put out videos every month of updates. HERE

Facebook page HERE

I work hard to pay for this Jeep and do all the installs myself in my garage. :hide:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
currently, was asked by coverking to show the Jeep at SEMA this year, but they can only do it if i get the jeep to california first, then to vegas for the show. which i cant afford that much gas.

before that, dub was working with a tire company to show the widow, but they quit responding after some time.

just changed my inner seals the other day on my front D30, they are full of water/mud/bad oil. i changed the oil about 10k miles ago, so the slushyness is from the water leaking in from the bad axle seal. (i like to play in the water and mud)

also, was planning on throwing a D60 under the front soon (with a lot of prep work obviously) but im just gonna run this axle till it breaks, so i can get the rest of build more-so finished.

ordering bilstein 5160 remote reservoir shocks either tomorrow or the next day.

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
Thats a pretty badass rig. Very nice! :thumb:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Nice. Love the red on black accents. The 37s on the 2.5" with flat fenders looks great. I'd like to see how long that d30 holds up as I plan on going to 37s in a year or two. Do you run a spare? If so, do you just toss it in the back?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive had the 37s on for a 11.5 months now. only thing its done is, ive blown a steering pump once (but that was from the mud on it), blew inner seal (but im sure that was just by chance) and my ball joints are going bad. other then that, doing great!

and i have a spare tire, but no spare wheel (as they had been out of stock for a while) but since im upgrading axles soon, im not gonna get the same bolt pattern wheel.

and i normally dont carry a spare with me (since no wheel obviously) but it will fit in the back of the 4 door, leaned up against the 2nd row. but i now have a 3rd row, so i cant put it back there anymore. so will be getting a genright carrier most likely.

a shot of the spare in the back. (this was when she had 6.25" of lift)

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Seen your stuff on YouTube good stuff man keep it going. When you painted your shocks and stuff that I saw on YouTube what kind of paint did you use?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Nice work. Good headstart on the jeeping life! That thing already has more into than the entire parking lot at my highschool did when I was that age! What is the deal with your flag mount? I am need of representing my team through the series. Anymore more pics of it on the go rather than for show?

Well, I'm Ludski. From Chicago, Illinois. 19. And this is my Jeep.

I've run a lot of different lifts and armor over the past year and 3/4, since ive owned her. Got her bone stock.

At the moment she has:
teraflex 2.5" coils
bilstein 4-6" shocks
Poison Spyder BFH Trail stinger front bumper
Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers
Vinyl Angry eyes
smittybilt overhead console
superchipped
AEV Replica snorkel
hella 500ff fog lights
outside red LEDs
interior red LEDs
coverking seat covers
3rd row TJ seat
upgraded speakers
tinted front windows
MBRP Exhaust
bedlined tailgate + grill
red grill mod
37" nitto trail grapplers
17" ballistic Jester wheels
1.5" spidertrax spacers
B&M Transmission Cooler
Bedlined interior Tub
tinted tail lights + turn signals
custom cut flat fenders
MOPAR gas cover
MOPAR rubber floor mats
Custom made (by me) paracord grab handles
Tom Woods 1310 Front Driveshaft

I work hard to pay for this Jeep and do all the installs myself in my garage. :hide:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ludski what part of chicago?
barrington. just outside of schaumburg.
So you cut your own fenders? OEM?
yea stock fenders, cut em myself. really easy. and then i put a door trim around the outsides.
Seen your stuff on YouTube good stuff man keep it going. When you painted your shocks and stuff that I saw on YouTube what kind of paint did you use?
i usually use a high performance enamel or bedliner when i paint anything.
Nice work. Good headstart on the jeeping life! That thing already has more into than the entire parking lot at my highschool did when I was that age! What is the deal with your flag mount? I am need of representing my team through the series. Anymore more pics of it on the go rather than for show?
in this pic, it wasnt just for show. it worked. but apparently its illegal? :facepalm:

i had the base of it put into the drain plug in the storage area. and then some bungee chords wrapped around it pushing it towards the tailgate to hold it. worked fine at 90mph with no top.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Ludski said:
barrington. just outside of schaumburg.

yea stock fenders, cut em myself. really easy. and then i put a door trim around the outsides.

i usually use a high performance enamel or bedliner when i paint anything.

in this pic, it wasnt just for show. it worked. but apparently its illegal? :facepalm:

i had the base of it put into the drain plug in the storage area. and then some bungee chords wrapped around it pushing it towards the tailgate to hold it. worked fine at 90mph with no top.
Nicw build but u r not from chi, the burbs brotha... thats like me saying im from the south side but i live in north west indiana.

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
travis29 said:
Nicw build but u r not from chi, the burbs brotha... thats like me saying im from the south side but i live in north west indiana.
Harsh. Chicagoland is Chicagoland. I lived in Wicker Park for 3 and a half years and then in Waukegan for a year. I still considered myself a Chicagoan after I moved, and Waukegan is about as far north as you can get before you hit Wisconsin.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
20 minutes outside the city. im in the city 6 days a week.

sure, my home is in the burbsish, but im a city boy.

·
Registered
710 Posts
No offense im born and raised, just a pet peeve us natives have..... whats up with a city club, havent heard of one yet

·
Registered
579 Posts
Very nice rig! :thumb:

Appreciating the Raptor standoff pic as well :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Birthday present from friend (7 months late) rigid duallys (diffused lense) reverse lights.

new sub amp spot.

my awesome spiderwebshade.

the night i got her 1-3-11

old raptor stand off

interior shot

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nice job. That is very impressive. The fact that you are 19 years old and built that on your own is something to be proud off. Every thing I have I had to work to get. It makes you appreciate it even more. Keep up the good work you are off to a good start.

1 - 20 of 198 Posts