Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 314 Posts

·
The Great White Jeep
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, 4,500 miles since I drove it off the lot, in September.

Ordered: Pypes performance High Clearance catback.

Ordering after Quote agreement:

4.5in Long Arm lift
4x Fox 2.5 ext res shocks
Fox 2.0 stabalizer
Upgraded Front / Rear driveshafts
37x12.5 General Red Letter tires
17x8.5 Pro Comp Rockwell wheels
5.13 F/R gear swap
Warn Winch for Hard Rock Bumper
Heavy Duty Tire Swing
Metal Cloak Flat Fenders
Tuner

I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting, Rogue One is about to start...

Future Mods:

4 Camera system
More under carriage Skids
Safari Hard Top

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Always look forward to white builds. Getting mine started as well. Jeep lands end of January all white. Prorock 44 sitting in the garage...

Curious on your camera set up. I'll be waiting for that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
The Great White Jeep
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the camera setup, there is a local shop by me, friend had his GT-R hooked up and his girlfriends Jeep system. They are going to custom up me a system.

·
The Great White Jeep
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that's what tire paint is for! I'm kind of a detail freak and will spend hours getting it nice, go to the weekend meets, then trash it lol.

·
The Great White Jeep
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got done installing the exhaust delivered today. Pypes Performance Catback, dual tip. It's louder than I thought on the quick trip to leak check... damn loud. Not for everyone since this removes the rest cat, but I like to be different.

https://youtu.be/-fs9apWMTfE

Attachments

·
The Great White Jeep
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
The Great White Jeep
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just ordered the whole build. Maybe a week to get the parts in to start.

I changed a few things up and am going with 37 Duratracs. I like the ratings for all conditions, and since I want to play in the Northern AZ snow, they will work great.

I decided to stick with 5.13 gearing choice and not drop back to 4.88 I was thinking on. And I went with the Teraflex Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks. The 2.5 were more than I required for my intended use.

·
The Great White Jeep
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Changes and changes... Step one complete: (minus Fox 2.0 ER shocks installed after retorque)

Yep, went 6in because I liked it the best. And 37s because they fit the look perfectly.

Have to trim the stock Hardrock rock sliders, they rub going over every pebble. I will have the shop do it when I return for retorque.

·
Premium Member
3,080 Posts
Rogue One looks great Dan:thumb: Did you measure how much lift you gained?. Any axle upgrades coming to handle the 37's? Can't wait to see the flat fenders go on it. Looking forward to watching this take shape!

-Steven

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
OMG... that looks amazing. :jawdrop:

I couldn't imagine having that much lift... at least double mine.
I think I'd need a ladder. lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
Changes and changes... Step one complete: (minus Fox 2.0 ER shocks installed after retorque)

Yep, went 6in because I liked it the best. And 37s because they fit the look perfectly.

Have to trim the stock Hardrock rock sliders, they rub going over every pebble. I will have the shop do it when I return for retorque.
Looks awesome, I guess I'm not the only one who thinks machined wheels look best pared with white paint. Exact color and NV wheels/37's I'm doing. Funny. At least I now know how she'll look sitting on the driveway.

·
Registered
113 Posts
What are you doing for the spare? I'm going to run without until I trailer to Moab/Colo. Going with Excessive Industries tire carrier. I like the weight distribution factor keeping it all inside. I'm chasing the clean yet capable look.

·
Registered
155 Posts
That thing is a monster, I know I'll never be able to take mine that far but man it is friggin' cool! Looking forward to seeing what else you do to it.

The exhaust sounds awesome, how loud is it from inside?

·
The Great White Jeep
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG... that looks amazing. :jawdrop:

I couldn't imagine having that much lift... at least double mine.
I think I'd need a ladder. lol
Yeah, I am 6'2 and have to hop my ass in the seat lol. It's ok though, my kid crawls in like a squirrel.

I figured since I'm no vertical rock crawler, the lift is the best for me for what I think is perfect look. I don't have to worry about COG being too high.

Picture for reference on the height, on my angled driveway:

Attachments

·
The Great White Jeep
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rogue One looks great Dan:thumb: Did you measure how much lift you gained?. Any axle upgrades coming to handle the 37's? Can't wait to see the flat fenders go on it. Looking forward to watching this take shape!

-Steven
Hey now, that is the perfect name isn't it, Rogue One! Lol. The axle upgrades will be done if needed, I'm not the hard core rock crawler so probably just preventative gussets and trusses, maybe sleeves. I'll be keeping watch on the joints and see how they hold up to my driving it daily.

The flat fenders are the next step. I love the classic look of the painted stock fenders so much though, it's a hard choice.

·
The Great White Jeep
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What are you doing for the spare? I'm going to run without until I trailer to Moab/Colo. Going with Excessive Industries tire carrier. I like the weight distribution factor keeping it all inside. I'm chasing the clean yet capable look.

I'm waiting on seeing if I'm going with a safari Hard top or not. If I do that will change the mounting obviously.

·
Premium Member
3,080 Posts
Hey now, that is the perfect name isn't it, Rogue One! Lol. The axle upgrades will be done if needed, I'm not the hard core rock crawler so probably just preventative gussets and trusses, maybe sleeves. I'll be keeping watch on the joints and see how they hold up to my driving it daily.

The flat fenders are the next step. I love the classic look of the painted stock fenders so much though, it's a hard choice.
I know how you feel about the "classic" look of the stock fenders. I felt the same, but when the flat fenders go on, and it looks like you lifted it another two inches, it will make you smile. Are you going all white on the fenders?

Are you running the Wrangler MT/R's? I didn't know you could get a 37" Duratrac. Seeing your pics makes me a little home sick for my native state. Keep up the good work!

-Steven

1 - 20 of 314 Posts