Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rockhard full width front and rear with tire carrier, be here next week. Just checked the FedEx freight tracker........385lbs:eek:

I'm going to need a big lift!:thumb:

..........."really Hon, the tires are rubbing, we need a Big lift!" :hide:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats!

I have the full width already with a warn m8000.

I pick up the rear on Monday...can't wait

12 jkur

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RockHard front and rear with M8000 winch

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Obviously bumpers are a matter of taste, I of course like these!

You can get the bumpers for 1798 if you order them as a set through Quadratec. Shipping was originally 275, but Joe knocked that down to way less than half.:thumb: If you have a '12 like mine, don't forget the vacuum cannister relocation kit (got mine from rockhard thru Qtec) so that the winch will fit. Once you know what you want, PM Joe and ask for the forum discount!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Wow love those bumpers. Had been thinking of going Warn but I like those just as much. Is there a winch plate in case your not installing a winch?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow love those bumpers. Had been thinking of going Warn but I like those just as much. Is there a winch plate in case your not installing a winch?
Warn bumpers were my second choice, they look similar.

Sorry, I'm a bit of a noob in terms of that question. I thought a winch plate was sometimes needed when you ARE installing a winch. This bumber has a plate incorporated into it and slighly recessed, no additinal plate needed.

Do you mean a plate to cover things if there is no winch? No, there isn't such a plate in the box.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW, these came in 3 large boxes, strapped to a pallete and droped off with a fork lift in the driveway by Fed Ex freight.

·
Registered
70 Posts
A bit OT, but those rock hard rears have what looks like a big bolt on top of the hinge for the carrier. Can this bolt be easily unscrewed and the carrier removed? That would be a big plus for me, but because of the theft issue this might not be as easy as it looks.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Awesome Choice, Rockhard front full width bumper with the Warn M8000. I'm running the same package and Love it!

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A bit OT, but those rock hard rears have what looks like a big bolt on top of the hinge for the carrier. Can this bolt be easily unscrewed and the carrier removed? That would be a big plus for me, but because of the theft issue this might not be as easy as it looks.
Yes it's a big nut, but bigger than any socket I have. We used channel locks and a towel to prevent scratching. It's certainly removable, but I don't know about "easily"

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome Choice, Rockhard front full width bumper with the Warn M8000. I'm running the same package and Love it!

Very Nice!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts