Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my JK for one day and am wondering if there is a proper way of waiving at fellow Jeep wrangler drivers?:)

·
Registered
214 Posts
I like to hang my entire body out the window and wave with both hands.

Or you can just do anything that they will see, the most common I see is the peace sign with the hand that's holding the steering wheel.

·
Aka Vaultzz
5,624 Posts
Its all math, you have to wave precisley when the other drive can see your wave and also have time to return said wave :)

or ya just wave whenever you want to :rolleyes:

·
Registered
498 Posts
However you see fit, as long as you wave. The best way is an arm out the door opening, but the season for that, at least here, is pretty well over. haha. We have snow on the ground today.

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
:wavey:

·
Registered
889 Posts
I usually drive with my left hand on steering wheel. When i see another jeep i raise my 4 fingers up leaving thumb on wheel with a nice big wave. I also drive a manual so i keep my right hand ready for action!! That didn't sound right. I waive that last statement!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I do the 4 finger from the steering wheel wayv as well. My wife waives from the passenger seat. She gives the whole hand waave.

·
Registered
8,929 Posts

·
Just a kid at heart...
14,315 Posts
I'm putting "Wave Dammit" on my front bumper.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts