Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 12670 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us who have been waiting for the Crush builds to begin I think we need to have our own thread. I dunno how many of us there are but I've been in contact with actually very few. All of us seem to be stuck in D status since early to mid August. That was OK/understandable until the announced start date of 9/6. Naive I may be but I expected at least a move to D1 and some plan to build on or just after 9/6. None yet for me. No idea here as to whether they actually did start on 9/6

So, I start this thread to help keep us informed together in hopes that we will come back here when anyone notices movement in their status, or has news. We are all as anxious as all the guys who have/love their jeeps were back in July and August when they received their orders.

For me...still in D...:whistling:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I am still in D. I also thought I would see a change after they began building them!

I will post as soon as something changes!

Edit to add that I ordered 8/19.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have written to Chry twice and just get blah, blah, blah... At least if they'd tell us what's going on it might be a bit easier to stand this. OTOH, there are guys who ordered other colors long ago that are stuck in various stages of production too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Starting this thread was probably overdue. Now I dont have to look through all threads to see if anyone is getting any movement. Ordered 8/19. Also ordered Black Appearance Group, hope this will not slow the progress even more after movement.

Thanks Dogface

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dogface,
All I can think of when I read your name is "Barf" on "Space Balls"
It's an old military term going back to the Civil War. It was also used in the Indian Wars and even WW II. Soldiers who were battle worn and seeing no end to their woes always had long faces. I dunno who actually made up the term.

·
Registered
42 Posts
We just want to see a real one... we went and looked at Dozer today and it's just too yellow.

And the Crush with brown interior? Yuck. I wish there was a clearcut answer to getting a black dash.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Dogface said:
It's an old military term going back to the Civil War. It was also used in the Indian Wars and even WW II. Soldiers who were battle worn and seeing no end to their woes always had long faces. I dunno who actually made up the term.
That explanation while quite informative,doesn't stop me from seeing half man half dog everytime I read your name lol.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, maybe it helps that I'm also a Veterinarian....arf ! Glad it tickles you though. ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Orange Crush

Ok 1st with an Orange Crush Jeep Steering wheel in their hands wins, oh I dunno, how about a picture of you and Daisy Duke with the Jeep. You can pick which one Kathryn or Jessica!!!
Who's IN. :thumb:

·
Registered
14 Posts
What were we thinking?

Just ordered our CRUSH JK Unlimited Rubicon last week. How do you find out your status? They were on restriction, but they are off now, so is there a number we should get?

Stacy

·
Registered
288 Posts
Just ordered our CRUSH JK Unlimited Rubicon last week. How do you find out your status? They were on restriction, but they are off now, so is there a number we should get?

Stacy
As soon as your order is accepted and scheduled by Jeep, your dealer should be able to provide you with your VIN, which will allow you to track the build/delivery of your Jeep... However, nobody that I know of has left D1 status yet, i.e. they haven't started mass production of Crush yet. Or if they have, then we're really being jerked around here...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just ordered a loaded two-door Crush Rubicon w/black leather yesterday ... I have no hope, haha.

1 - 20 of 12670 Posts