Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Ouch....I'm guessing they ddidnt stick around.

I guess its just an excuse to upgrade to something that will cause more damage to them next time!

·
Proud Wrangler Owner
717 Posts
That sucks. Sorry to hear dude!

Hopefully, they left a note or something (Probably Not)

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Getcha self some stubby bumper end caps. Here's mine, cheap easy and looks great. :thumb:

·
Registered
244 Posts
...great excuse to ditch the 'pez dispenser' of a bumper.:punk:

...when you get a good steel bumper, the next time that happens they will definitely leave evidence at the scene.:thumb:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Those do look nice. I may Getmeh sef suma dem too. :action-smiley:

Getcha self some stubby bumper end caps. Here's mine, cheap easy and looks great. :thumb:

·
Registered
260 Posts
That sucks for sure. Really, though... you can buy a new bumper just like that for dirt cheap. Better than that, cut it. Better than that, get a steel bumper! PSC Brawler Lite!

I'm selling my old bumper for $125. They are easy to come by.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sparkplugg said:
That sucks for sure. Really, though... you can buy a new bumper just like that for dirt cheap. Better than that, cut it. Better than that, get a steel bumper! PSC Brawler Lite!

Two weeks ill be getting a new steel bumper .. ill be looking to sell mine and its only 6 months old :: wavey::

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
...great excuse to ditch the 'pez dispenser' of a bumper.:punk:
...when you get a good steel bumper, the next time that happens they will definitely leave evidence at the scene.:thumb:
I'm w/these guys. Though it woulda been more considerate if the fool had waited till you built your funds back up...he did you a favor. Put some steel on the front of that bad boy. :D

"pez dispenser"...lol.

·
Registered
517 Posts
get some steel bumpers. i've come out to my jeeps several times to find red plastic in front of it on the ground, and not a scratch on the bumper.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
The good thing is, is that there are a ton of oem bumpers available real cheap to 0 if you want to do that. Or, get a nice off road bumper in which your bumper will do the crunching if it happens again.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
File an insurance claim. You may have a deductible to contend with, but you'll often get a check for the amount of the bumper PLUS estimated installation costs. Take that money, order an aftermarket bumper, and install it yourself. :dance:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
It's nice when insurance gets to pay for mods. It is how I got my AEV hood after a hail storm.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts