Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Go ahead and ship me the white JKU.....on your dime of course!:rofl: They are all nice, but I like the white one the best, any better shots?

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
that one with the tent on top looks really goofy, seriously....why would you do this or want this over camping on the ground?

·
Registered
823 Posts
Thanks for keeping us updated AntennaX. Keep 'em pictures coming! As always, some great looking Jeeps at SEMA. From perusing other pictures and these there seems to be quite a few JK's with no slotted grille, I hate when they do that :nonono: One day I will go, one day!

·
Registered
295 Posts
ESP said:
that one with the tent on top looks really goofy, seriously....why would you do this or want this over camping on the ground?
The rear double axle Jeep looks goofy, but not because of the tent. LOL! I'd love a RTT. The only thing better than a RTT on top of the Jeep would be a RTT on top of an off road trailer.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

·
Premium Member
62,805 Posts
The rear double axle Jeep looks goofy, but not because of the tent. LOL! I'd love a RTT. The only thing better than a RTT on top of the Jeep would be a RTT on top of an off road trailer.

View attachment 173889

I would think twice about getting a trailer from Sierra4x4, there have been numerous threads on Expo about the owner taking orders and not delivering the goods in a timely manner or at all for some. I've heard the quality is great if you can get him to finish the job. Apparently his CS sucks

·
Super Moderator
23,782 Posts
snakes, fire ants perhaps (neither has bothered me but most of my camping is Montana, Idaho, Utah, colorado etc) but for wet marshy area stuff and snow as well as real rocky areas it would be great. I have been tent camping for 40 years and in fact I have one tent that I have owned for ~ 35 years and still use. I personally would like to get at tent that gets me off the ground

·
Super Moderator
23,782 Posts

View attachment 173889
I wonder what that tent set up cost? Looks ideal to me.

·
Super Moderator
23,782 Posts
where are the AEV jeeps? I know some hate them but some love them.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Gecko represents.

That said, if I every got a hard top, Wild Boar is the one I would want:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts