Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well maybe not the MOST but certainly very useful...

image-4015480457.jpg

image-577339183.jpg

image-1675115477.jpg

Picked this up today at a gas station for 5 bucks. Worked great. It is refillable and the spray nozzle seems durable enough to justify 5 bucks. Took care of 90 percent of the bugs on my windshield too.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I use my Leatherman Skeletool CX more than any other tool. It has a bit set, high carbon steel blade and pliers.

·
Registered
700 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
:wavey: I really need a couple of those. I googled but can't find. Guess it's just a gas station novelty type thing. Damn!
I just tried searching for them, too with no luck. I think Newt needs to go back & buy them all up so we can buy them from him :p

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hey Newt, nice Jeep!

I want to add this to the mix. I have tried rain x bug remover windshield washer fluid. This stuff is awesome. This stuff works amazingly well. Also I moved up to 16" wipers, so the reach is a little better.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I bought one of those years ago and the %@&damn thing leaked all over the interior of my Liberty :mad: I tried finding a way to keep it vertical, but it leaked out the bottom and emptied all over the floor of the cargo area anyway. Never again!

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
I bought one of those years ago and the %@&damn thing leaked all over the interior of my Liberty :mad: I tried finding a way to keep it vertical, but it leaked out the bottom and emptied all over the floor of the cargo area anyway. Never again!
Would a wrap or two of plumbers tape around the threads have helped? It really does look like a cool idea.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mine also fit perfectly in the little storage bin above the jack. Solves the leak issue if it happens

I will swing by and see if there are any left this afternoon.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Applying RainX every 2 months, works wonder for rain, almost never use my wipers, when I do, it is mainly to wash the bugs off when it rains... :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was planning on refilling with the rain x bug wash once it runs out.

Sorry guys the store only had one left.

image-3644844798.jpg

And Lefty have me a real good deal on some tires today so I gave it to him. I will keep my eyes open

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Applying RainX every 2 months, works wonder for rain, almost never use my wipers, when I do, it is mainly to wash the bugs off when it rains... :D
This is my solution. I hate windshield wipers and I'm anal as hell about my windshield being clean. I use the Rain-X spray cleaner and the Rain-X bug windshield solution in the summer and the anti-ice Rain-X in the winter. After steady use, the stuff impregnates the windshield, so prety soon, I'll never need to use my wipers again. :thumb:

·
Registered
2015 Willys Wheeler W JKU and 1984 CJ
687 Posts
@Newt
Goodfellow! I was stationed there years ago. Enjoyed it, and still remember the steaks at Zentner's Daughter

1 - 20 of 29 Posts