Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • Truck seat covers are up to 76% off right now on eBay. Click here for Black! Tan! Multi-coloured! even Camo!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
7,757 Posts
05' willys said:
Hey thanks look forward to it, ive already broke the damn thing once twisted the axle in half and exploded the center section im gonna try not to do that again!
Welcome aboard. I don't know what rear that Willy's model has in it, but from the sound of your bad luck above it's the D35c. You go wheelin a lot and stand on the gas with that axle and you will snap shafts and blow up carriers all of the time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
New guy here, too. I'm not technically savvy, but I love my loud, poor gas milage Jeep. I have a black 97 5 speed with 186,000 miles. I should get a new one, but I like this one and besides, my 9 year old son wants to inherit it. If ya'll could point me in the right direction so I can Pimp My own Ride, I would appreciate it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.