Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just saying whats up im the new guy, I have an 05' wrangler willys edition and its pretty cool its my first jeep and im very happy with it.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Welcome. That's a sweet Jeep you got there. Stick with us, and talk Jeeps. We have a great time.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Hola New Guy!

New Jeep in the New year!

Sounds like you are ready to rock.

Where are you from?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jeep talk

Hey thanks look forward to it, ive already broke the damn thing once twisted the axle in half and exploded the center section im gonna try not to do that again!

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
very cool & welcome :cool:
Have you been wheeling, yet?

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Your Jeep Is cool
not your recent mishaps :(

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
05' willys said:
Hey thanks look forward to it, ive already broke the damn thing once twisted the axle in half and exploded the center section im gonna try not to do that again!
Welcome aboard. I don't know what rear that Willy's model has in it, but from the sound of your bad luck above it's the D35c. You go wheelin a lot and stand on the gas with that axle and you will snap shafts and blow up carriers all of the time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
New guy here, too. I'm not technically savvy, but I love my loud, poor gas milage Jeep. I have a black 97 5 speed with 186,000 miles. I should get a new one, but I like this one and besides, my 9 year old son wants to inherit it. If ya'll could point me in the right direction so I can Pimp My own Ride, I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Welcome N8tive. You'll probably get all the info you need here. Feel free to ask anything. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts