Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I'm hopefully selling my hard top today and I'll get about 700-600 for it. I've got a 2.5in SL, plus 1.25in BL and 33's on the way. Do I get a set of Metalcloak front fenders? Or do I go with a super 35 kit?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Alright guys, I'm hopefully selling my hard top today and I'll get about 700-600 for it. I've got a 2.5in SL, plus 1.25in BL and 33's on the way. Do I get a set of Metalcloak front fenders? Or do I go with a super 35 kit?
Ditch the Diaper. SYE, DCDS, BL, MML, HCTCS.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Out of those two, the fenders. Save up and get a real D44 or 8.8 for an axle upgrade. But I'd get MC trackbars and control arms before I got anything else if I had a few hundred to spend. Maybe an Anti-rock as well. But the new CA's would help you prepare for a TT which is a very helpful mod.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
DCDS - Double Cardin Drive Shaft (aka a CV shaft, Double Cardin is technically the more correct term)
HCTCS - I'm assuming is a High Clearance Transfer Case Skid (aka a Tummy Tuck or TT)

·
Registered
2,098 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Go for the tummy tuck. Get your suspension all set up 1st. Then you can go for the fenders after the upgraded rear axle. by then you will most likely be ready for tires so you can move into 35's with the fenders.

see, it really never ends.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts