Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 495 Posts

·
Administrator
41,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From time to time, people post interesting Jeep related sales they see on Craigslist. I thought I'd create a place for them to come together. :pcwhack:

Post any interesting/curious/outrageous Jeep related sales posts you come across. They can be great deals, interesting items, outrageous prices, or just a posting that makes you say "WTF were they thinking?".

It would be great if we keep things Jeep related but if you find something non-Jeep that you think people would get a kick out of, post away.

Just remember, Wrangler Forum strives to be a PG area, please don't post anything you wouldn't want to show your kids or your Grandmother. :beerdrinking:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Neat looking pix. Especially the Jurassic Park one!

Can I Make a suggestion? All of the links have been deleted by their author or have expired. Any chance of quoting the ad and offering up more photos when appropriate? Even if the original add is no longer active, it could be fun to be able to see what the ad was showing.

·
Registered
46 Posts
No words....

My second favorite thing to do on craigslist is look for mustangs.

I wish it were still listed, a couple weeks ago I found one with a "red" interior that was faded to a bright pink. It also had a ~20 inch television duct taped to the passenger side dash.

If only it said, custom audio / video.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Starwood Motors- figures. I want the Bentley seats in mine lol! Looks like the friendly 'hood pimp is selling his ride...maybe it comes with gold teeth?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I would get an even bigger laugh if that turned out to be just a base sport unlimited. Or they could sell it to a circus since it looks like a clowns car.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I might be missing something but it looks like a lot of rides I see.
The rhino lining maybe?

It does include an unused wench. Which... more I think about it is completely AWESOME! A Jeep that includes a medieval waitress?!?!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
hahahhahahah. ^^^

theres probably 20k in that thing, easy

·
Retired Mod
11,135 Posts
I never really wish bad on a small business, but sometimes.....I do wish Starwood motors would shut its doors.

But...I guess people are buying them, so more power to them.

·
Premium Member
16,888 Posts
I might be missing something but it looks like a lot of rides I see.
The rhino lining maybe?

It does include an unused wench. Which... more I think about it is completely AWESOME! A Jeep that includes a medieval waitress?!?!
The wench should definitely get broken in! :)

Absolutely! Break that Wench In! Buoy! As for Craigs List, I just get nervous when I see things like, "Show up after Dark" and " First-Time Murder Victims ONLY" Stuff like that.....
Makes ya leary.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I actually really like the bed liner exterior. Especially since it's a color other than black.
I do like that look on Jeeps but definitely not that color. I remember talking to a guy a while back who had his entire JK lined like the one I posted. He said he liked it a lot but said it was a PITA to keep up with the maintenance on it. I can't really see doing something like that even on a trail only rig. The idea behind it is protection, yet if you are really just using it off road then who really cares about a pretty paint job or dings and scratches?

Unless you just want to show off in which case it probably won't ever see anything more than a dirt road. I understand everyone likes what they like but I cannot understand why people buy Jeeps, put 37's and all the rock sliders and bumpers and light bars and winches on it and never take it off road. They just want it for the look. I just cannot wrap my head around it.

·
Premium Member
16,888 Posts
Well,Jeeps Enjoy many Top Honors.... I would say one of them IS - How much it is debated and discussed What "Owners" Do and Don't Do with their Jeeps.

I frankly doubt Camaro's or Audi's get discussed anywhere near as much.

"Oooh, He lowered his, He doesn't even race his, He washes his too much, He.... on and on and on.

Really gets O L D.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
this may sound dumb.... but if its to "protect the paint"... then shouldnt you be able to peel the rhino line off? but you obviously cant so really youre just overpainting the paint. idk seems rather.. pointless unless youre doing it for looks

1 - 20 of 495 Posts