Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

441 - 460 of 495 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,264 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
When Jon started the post, Craigslist deal of the week, he didn't specify whether they could be good or bad deals or there had to be even be Jeeps in the post, I'm actually surprised this hasn't gone farther down the rabbit hole than it has.
I think it's great to see what's out there and for how much, helps to gauge the market, but some of these are, well interesting....

·
Los Angeles
989 Posts
When Jon started the post, Craigslist deal of the week, he didn't specify whether they could be good or bad deals or there had to be even be Jeeps in the post, I'm actually surprised this hasn't gone farther down the rabbit hole than it has.
I think it's great to see what's out there and for how much, helps to gauge the market, but some of these are, well interesting....
I am definitely flattered, thank you, but this thread is owned by wranglerforum.com and the reason it has gone this long is because everyone respects the forum rules and LuckyMac is a badass Admin/Mod.

·
Super Moderator
10,264 Posts
Thanks Al, but I already have an '87. I'm not a collector. Whatever I have gets used. I have some nice firearms in the safe, but they're all shooters.
If I had anything worth collecting, I'd sell it and buy something I could use.

That's a real nice Jeep you posted, but I'll leave it for some rich guy.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
LM, for what he's asking you could get a couple more toys and deck them out. Also, not to many hardtop 87s still on the road.

·
Registered
747 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,264 Posts
That emblem might be decal or an emblem from somewhere else on a Jeep. My build date is 02-11-1986 and I don't have anything like it on mine.
You could probably find a small "Jeep" emblem from any year or model Jeep product and install it with double backed tape.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
It actually looks like one of those dinosaur head jeep stickers where the 'e's are toothy heads

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
For $15k, it has one too many carburetors, and far too many vacuum hoses. That is a lot of money for any YJ!

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
You didn't know the vacuum hoses make it worth that much more, That's why mine isn't worth that much, it only has 2....

·
Registered
747 Posts
LM, I tried searching the inter web for the emblem. No luck. I’ve seen it before on early YJ’s just need to keep an eye out for one.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
You didn't know the vacuum hoses make it worth that much more, That's why mine isn't worth that much, it only has 2....
Proof positive that anything can be be fixed Joe!! :):)

·
Registered
445 Posts
My '90 has that emblem but not my '93.

·
Super Moderator
10,264 Posts
Part Number for the emblem is 5501 0071. It's discontinued but might be available somewhere online. I couldn't find any, but I didn't dig too deep.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
I'll sell you that emblem complete with a glove box door for $15,500 plus gas money for me to drive to Orlando and back!!!

441 - 460 of 495 Posts