Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 784 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got my hard top off since the weather was nice. Removed the soft top. Why they can't just put it in a box and slide it in the back like they do all the other extras....? It was an ordeal but I got it off and now I can't wait until summer when I can drive it this way!

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
After. Quadratec LED Stealth headlights. They do have a more distinct outline on the horizon. Goes away when the brights are turned on but very noticeable in low beam. Thinking stock might not have been too bad after all.

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts
That hood is obnoxiously ugly. You should give it to me :)
Gotta love Star Wars, I have like a 10" black Empire sticker that I was going to put on my old 2012 black top edition charger. was thinking about nerding out and putting it sideways on the hood like the Oscar Mike edition. They're like the same size ha! Good looking jeep man, excited to see that lift.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That hood is obnoxiously ugly. You should give it to me :) Gotta love Star Wars, I have like a 10" black Empire sticker that I was going to put on my old 2012 black top edition charger. was thinking about nerding out and putting it sideways on the hood like the Oscar Mike edition. They're like the same size ha! Good looking jeep man, excited to see that lift.
LOL, no you can't have my hood!

1 - 20 of 784 Posts