Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we took the plunge today, I had originally planned a JK S in Gecko with just a few options, the Mrs. and I ended up ordering a '13 JKU in Gecko with the black hardtop, auto, 3.73's, Limited slip, the Alpine stereo upgrade, the power package, the connectivity package, max tow and got a great deal at the 3rd dealer we went to...4.5% below invoice :dance:

Ryan

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Well we took the plunge today, I had originally planned a JK S in Gecko with just a few options, the Mrs. and I ended up ordering a '13 JKU in Gecko with the black hardtop, auto, 3.73's, Limited slip, the Alpine stereo upgrade, the power package, the connectivity package, max tow and got a great deal at the 3rd dealer we went to...4.5% below invoice :dance:

Ryan
Congrats!
4.5% below invoice? Awesome deal! Outside of the tow package (and air-bags), that is exaclty how I had a Sport S JKU optioned out before I switched to a Sahara. You order all of the important stuff that is hard to install/upgrade later up front. Good call.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics will come ASAP!

Congrats!
4.5% below invoice? Awesome deal! Outside of the tow package (and air-bags), that is exaclty how I had a Sport S JKU optioned out before I switched to a Sahara. You order all of the important stuff that is hard to install/upgrade later up front. Good call.
Thanks, I'm pretty rough sometimes at haggling, it also didnt hurt that we had bought a brand new Durango there, and have done alot of business at the parts counter in the past. At the second dealer I pissed the sales manager off so bad he turned bright red, stood up, tore up the "worksheet" and stormed off :D

Ryan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts