Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got a picture of my Jeep. We went out mudding this weekend. I had wanted to earlier but the rear u-joint in her was a doctored one and I wanted to wait until I got a new one in before we hit the trails. But we definately made up for lost time....Hopefully once I get the yoke replaced I'll be good to go for awhile...I LOVE my Jeep!!

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Looks good! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I agree 100% I got a neighbor with a newer tj its got a 3 inch lift on it and huge tires and all they do is drive it around town and back and 4th to the car wash and then they look at mke funny when i roll up with the mud dripping off my 90 yj. I didnt buy a jeep to be pretty i got it to have fun the top goes on in september or sometimes october and comes back off in april or may No need for a fancy sterio thats just crap to be stolen id rather a bombox when i come home and wash my jeep its just me running the hose on it washing off the mud which cakes the stret for weeks its a wrangler no need to wax it and make it shine I rather show it off by what it can do not how it looks the mud on the seats works as a great anto theift device too theves dont seeem to want to get durty

·
Fields of pain is where I graze
3,324 Posts
I agree 100% I got a neighbor with a newer tj its got a 3 inch lift on it and huge tires and all they do is drive it around town and back and 4th to the car wash and then they look at mke funny when i roll up with the mud dripping off my 90 yj. I didnt buy a jeep to be pretty i got it to have fun the top goes on in september or sometimes october and comes back off in april or may No need for a fancy sterio thats just crap to be stolen id rather a bombox when i come home and wash my jeep its just me running the hose on it washing off the mud which cakes the stret for weeks its a wrangler no need to wax it and make it shine I rather show it off by what it can do not how it looks the mud on the seats works as a great anto theift device too theves dont seeem to want to get durty

My thoughts exactly. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts