Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, to start off....the reason I got a new jeep was my beloved Big Black was totaled in a very bad car accident....i was on the wrong end of someone running a stop sign at full speed and colliding so hard my jeep flipped one whole rotation. Thank god my baby and my wife were not with me.

Got the new jeep a couple of weeks ago. I knew what I wanted but settled for something else. I wanted a 2013+ all white (body and top) JKU Rubicon with less than 25k miles. I ended up coming across a 2013 JKU Sahara and a deal I could not pass up.

I knew what direction I wanted to go in (due to hrs of research) and was able to buy all the parts over the last week. The last of the parts are being delivered tomorrow and it going into the shop tomorrow night til Monday for the installs.

Here we go:

Below is white I have:

2013 JKU Sahara all white (body and top)

I also have a offroad heros cargo soft top for the summer (see pic on my old jeep)

3.5" AEV SC lift with Bilstein 5100s and exhaust relo kit

Old Man EMU steering stabalizer (comes with lift but most likely replacing with a fox ss)

1.5 spydertrax spacers

Procomp 5050 wheels 20x9

37" toyo MTs

Tereflex Tire Carrier

Nfabs sides

4.88s, Synergy Sleeve, Gussets

Poison Spyder Crushers (Painted Match White)

Wildboard Grill (Painted Match White)

Rugged Ridge Hood Locks

Rough Country Stubby Bumper Caps (I can't decide on bumpers yet so this is temporary)

AEV procal

What I am still waiting to order:

Bumpers (sucks being indecisive and im just not sure yet on which to order)

Tereflex Drive Shafts (front and rear) although havent made final decision on those vs others.

LED Headlights

Pics of the old jeep with the offroad heros top that I still have...was totaled with the hardtop on it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The new procomp wheels, AEV lift, Misc parts, Nfabs, Crusher Flares and Wildboar Grill.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all!

Dropped it off this AM.....gonna put a helping hand in where I can too.

Will be done tomorrow night and the tires and rims get put on Tues/Wed.

Also going to order the Quadratec LED headlight and fog lights.

Also going to pull the trigger on the PS brawler light bumper and rear. Was considering the 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Front Bumper - Winch Model. Looks great but haven't heard too much about it yet.

Also - researching CAI for some better MPG. (any advice?)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are some update pics over the last few days....tomorrow the 37s go on along with the tereflex tire carrier.....up next, the regear and the axle beef.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Only have 2 photos so far....since then I pulled the silver plates off the front and back bumper...added a jeep all black gas cap along with Mopar door ledge protectors.

She's coming along:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts