Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been giving it a lot of thought, and I've never been happier with a car than I am with my new 2012 6 speed 2 door wrangler. I have had a lot of cars - mini cooper s, infiniti g37, bmw 328i, and to me those are just "cars". I could have bought pretty much whatever I wanted (within reason). I was looking at a bmw 335i for quite a while, but at the end of the day - those cars are exciting for a while then they just become plain old cars.

To me, there is absolutely nothing better than a wrangler. It's almost like having a toy that suffices as a daily driver. I don't know what came over me to make this post - I just want to say, I genuinely believe that there is nothing on the road (short of 100k) that I would rather drive.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
I'm glad you love your Jeep, but, you guys need to get out more !!

·
Registered
438 Posts
I definitely like mine but if, and there is no whoring way, I were to spend up to $100K, I would have a couple of vehicles and $60K left over. I was thinking about it and am thinking a late '90s Porsche 911 and a Unimog.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I love it, flaws and all. I bought a pretty basic model, so I can do whatever I want with it and not lament it getting dirty (for example, top off and running the muddy atv trails out on the back nine today. My boy was more upset than I that the rear sead got some mud flecks lol).

I think its a damn fine bang for the buck... let's face it, other than Wrangler, what cool ride you can buy for $23k that feels like a toy in every season, is cool in any occasion, and makes you grin just owning it?

We love our Patriot, too, for different reasons. Fact is, Jeep is quietly kicking ass, at least in my opinion, in terms of character and value for the dollar.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
re: "I think its a damn fine bang for the buck... let's face it, other than Wrangler, what cool ride you can buy for $23k that feels like a toy in every season, is cool in any occasion, and makes you grin just owning it?"

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
133 Posts
I so agree, I have a blast just driving it around town, it is the best in my book and it is all i ever want to drive, even if I had tons of cash, this is the ride of choice.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
From merriam-webster. Definition of "car"

A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people

Seems to fit the bill

·
Super Moderator
53,757 Posts
Black2012 said:
From merriam-webster. Definition of "car"

A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people

Seems to fit the bill
Congrats.

You are the first person ever to cover his/her self when calling a jeep a car.

Usually the person admits he/she was wrong and we give him/her some slack because he/she is most likely a newby.

You are correct, we are wrong.

Enjoy your (cough) car

Lol I'm jus messing with you :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts