Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
That top is killing me.

Outside of that....his ride..whatever...

At least he sprung for a matchng spare.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Lol look at the top getting sucked in because he didnt crack open or roll up the rear window. Did that once. Leaving a trail and forgot about it lol

·
Super Moderator
16,383 Posts
Just... Looks... Wrong...

:atomic:

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
All set for mall crawling :D
Nah, nowhere near mall crawling level. First off there are usually speed bumps at the mall and I imagine that thing can't take them very well. Secondly it's a soft top, I imagine a mall that thing would go to would be unsafe and that it wouldn't be secure enough to leave it sitting outside for a good mall trip, also I imagine the rims wouldn't be safe either. Third is that it's way to small, how are they going to load it with all the goods acquired from a trip to the mall. Fourth, how can he even afford a trip to the mall after dropping all that coin on those baller swag rims. These facts lead me to the conclusion that "Jeep" is not all set for mall crawling.

By the way op, are you near Houston by any chance?

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nah, nowhere near mall crawling level. First off there are usually speed bumps at the mall and I imagine that thing can't take them very well. Secondly it's a soft top, I imagine a mall that thing would go to would be unsafe and that it wouldn't be secure enough to leave it sitting outside for a good mall trip, also I imagine the rims wouldn't be safe either. Third is that it's way to small, how are they going to load it with all the goods acquired from a trip to the mall. Fourth, how can he even afford a trip to the mall after dropping all that coin on those baller swag rims. These facts lead me to the conclusion that "Jeep" is not all set for mall crawling.

By the way op, are you near Houston by any chance?

Yes. I saw this on 225 on my way home.

I think we've chatted before. I used to have a black 2 door

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hoist the main sail!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!

That top flapping in the wind was the first thing I saw... I thought "damn he's loosing his top!!" And after a while I realized thats just how it was because it never came all the way off.

·
Registered
120 Posts
we have a lot of those here in nj too.lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't know if I'd even wave to him in that. :facepalm: Its a jeep but what he did to it should be considered a sin or something

1 - 20 of 39 Posts