Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Jeep looks all American has anyone seen one of these ? Ever or know anything about it ? I've seen the freedom edition & this in not it.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you mean? Hard to drive & you've seen one before ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
You'd have to get a pair of these to go with it:

"You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

·
Registered
25 Posts
Seriously though, that's a vinyl wrap. You can get pretty much any design you want on them.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh no you didn't @ incognito lol yeah it must be a wrap they keep dropping the price it's down to $ 31,900 built off of a Sahara with $ 19,000 mi

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts

"You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."
LOL....I put up the same caption when I got a pair of Zubazs for Christmas last year:

Nobody wants a roundhouse kick to the face when I'm wearing these bad boys. Forget about it.

MarkKwonDo

·
Registered
710 Posts
Incognito said:

Hahahaha

·
Registered
710 Posts
panthermark said:
LOL....I put up the same caption when I got a pair of Zubazs for Christmas last year:

Nobody wants a roundhouse kick to the face when I'm wearing these bad boys. Forget about it.

MarkKwonDo
Damn dude, i hope u wear that to bars.....

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Dealers make phony "special editions" all the time. The dealership near my house puts lifts/tires on new jeeps and calls them "Bigfoot editions."

That's not the actual jeep-made "freedom edition," though I suppose it may have started as one.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Back in the 90's I had a pair that came just past my knee clam diggers lol very comfy though unlike parachute pants Ha Ha Ha

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
MCDavis said:
Are you referring to Autopark?
Sport durst. I actually think it was equipped with the "Bigfoot package"--ie, cheap budget boost and cheap wheels/tires for $3500.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Sport durst. I actually think it was equipped with the "Bigfoot package"--ie, cheap budget boost and cheap wheels/tires for $3500.
Yeah, Autopark does something similar. I tried to get info from Durst, had a tough time. Finally bought at Autopark.

Sad thing is, I live 30 minutes south of there, and my local dealer still hasn't given me a price. They're the ones who serviced my LJ, service my daughter's WK for me, and will service the JKU. I bought the Jeep 10-31.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts