Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mother-in-Law was in town this weekend so I told the wife I was going to the store and that I would be right back. Well, I took a little detour by my house and found a little mud and got a little to ballsy and got the Jeep stuck :banghead:. My wife was pretty happy :)

The mud around here is just so thick and deceiving sometimes!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I did the same exact thing the other day. Told her me and my buddy were going to take a drive while her and the girls finish getting ready and ended up balls deep in mud. Wasn't too excited. You from around Chatham county?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol. Yes it is. I live right down the road. That place has claimed my Jeep twice. It is so rutted up and it never seems to dry up. I have pulled plenty of other friends out from back there too that thought they could make it through.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Aw man that hole is so much fun. There's a few sketchy places back there i dont even try but its always fun. Just good to have someone with you or on speeddial to come give you a snatch out. I've seen that road claim plenty vehicles.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The mud is no different in North Georgia. I went out at lunch to blow off steam from a sh!tty start to my day. It almost got worse as I was transfer-case deep in a hole. Luckily one of my buddies had the same idea at lunch and stumbled upon me so we winched it out.

·
Registered
111 Posts
By no means are you the only one getting stuck out there. My last truck was on 10 inches and 40s. That was the only place that ever claimed it and we were there for hours trying to dig it back out

·
Registered
472 Posts
gsueagle2424 said:
Lol it is nice to have but it gets me in trouble. Every time I get stuck I end up upgrading the Jeep to see if I can make it the next time :dance:
Hahahaha! One day man! U gotta winch?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts