Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a similar thread here years ago, but what the heck, let's do it again.

This one has moved to the top of my list over the last few years... driver's distracted by their phones. Especially when they are too busy checking who liked their last Facebook post to notice the light turned green, forcing you to have to sit through another cycle.

Still up there are people who refuse to get up to speed on a freeway entrance ramp.

Vent away!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
When there is a lane closure 1/2 mile ahead and some asshat is going to straddle both lanes. (You know who you are)

If MDOT (MICH DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION) wanted to close the lane at that particular point, there would be a barrel there. If everyone advanced as far as they could and then alternated - life would be better.

Go ahead flame away :firedevil:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
People who suddenly stop, then put on their right turn signal and s l o w l y turn like they're making a career of it..usually swinging out to the left first like they're driving a big rig. :facepalm:

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
279 Posts
When there is a lane closure 1/2 mile ahead and some asshat is going to straddle both lanes. (You know who you are)

If MDOT (MICH DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION) wanted to close the lane at that particular point, there would be a barrel there. If everyone advanced as far as they could and then alternated - life would be better.

Go ahead flame away

I understand what you’re saying however having been a resident of California for so long, I can definitively say no one around here knows the “zipper” concept. FML.

One of my peeves is folks stopping traffic in two lanes so they can make their turn/exit instead of catching the next one and circling back.

·
Registered
896 Posts
motorcycles riding between lanes up to front at a red light, one dude opening door to spit would kill them...

oh and we live in a college town, lots, and i mean lots of girls driving while texting.....****ing insane, makes me so mad...

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
My list is so long it would clog the interwebs if I listed it all. BUT!!! My number one pet peeve is idiots that want to claim the left lane as though it is theirs. The law states you are to move over when approached from the rear no matter the speed. Quickly moving up to number 2 is the idiots getting on an interstate who think it's your job to move over or slow down to make room for them when it's their job to yield to all other traffic when entering the normal flow. You can't hog your way in at 35 mph and then lightly accelerate while you munch on your burger and talk on your phone. Number one + is simple, HANG UP AND DRIVE!!! You aren't that important.

I've travelled this country from coast to coast and border to border. I see some folks think certain areas have a lock on certain stupid behaviors and this simply isn't true. The same stupid exists everywhere. I run dash cams, stay well insured and drive well ahead of where I am. Until they allow me to mount the minigun to the hood that is all I can do.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
No 1 for me is what I call “premature braking.” Coming up to a stop light hitting the brakes way too soon then moving very slowly up to the light. Almost rear end people that do that sh*t.

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
No 1 for me is what I call “premature braking.” Coming up to a stop light hitting the brakes way too soon then moving very slowly up to the light. Almost rear end people that do that sh*t.
Ahhh, the creepy crawlers. They're trying to sneak up on the one in front of them.

·
Registered
182 Posts
People who can't turn on their G..D... lights when it's raining or foggy. Especially if they have a grey or silver colored vehicle that blends right in with the environment.

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
I think it's an absolute shame that manufacturers are allowed to put out so many new high priced vehicles without working turn signals.:whistling:

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
it's an absolute shame that everyone of you is guilty of one of the above posts
That goes without saying, but what’s your point.
Ramona probably posted this while cruising down the interstate at 35mph in the left lane while driving with his knees with a burger in one hand and a beer in the other with the left turn signal flashing.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Ramona probably posted this while cruising down the interstate at 35mph in the left lane while driving with his knees with a burger in one hand and a beer in the other with the left turn signal flashing.
no.I do that in the #3 or#4 lane and I rarely use my blinkers

1 - 20 of 73 Posts