Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions out there on Bed Lining? I've been doing some research on Raptor Bed Liner and have decided to do red on the outside, black on the inside. Anyone have previous experience with bed liner? Tips or advice??

·
Registered
511 Posts
The biggest thing, no matter what product you decide to go with, is the prep work. The proper preparation can make or brake it. I went with the herculiner and have been happy with it thus far.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you don't mind me asking how much did you end up paying for all the paint? I'm trying to compare several different bed liners. Also how much paint should I buy inside and out? I will probably have to buy between 10 and 12 just for the body alone, but was curious on how much for the inside?

·
Registered
511 Posts
If you don't mind me asking how much did you end up paying for all the paint? I'm trying to compare several different bed liners. Also how much paint should I buy inside and out? I will probably have to buy between 10 and 12 just for the body alone, but was curious on how much for the inside?
I think I paid around $85 for the herculiner kit from autozone. It came with 1 gallon and I was able to do 2 good coats and went a little heavier on the high traffic areas.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I used Monstaliner, for $145 comes with everything you need and you can find it on ebay and get a bonus chasis saver with the order.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Any suggestions out there on Bed Lining? I've been doing some research on Raptor Bed Liner and have decided to do red on the outside, black on the inside. Anyone have previous experience with bed liner? Tips or advice??
I use Raptor product and love it! I just did my hard top and came out amazing. Going to do my inside fender well's and tube fenders and rock rails next.

image-434169391.jpg

image-2500574922.jpg

·
Registered
646 Posts
Just my opinion but I wouldn't use liner material on the outside of the jeep, if you ever decide you don't like it or change anything you will be stuck, not telling anyone how to do there jeep but choose wisely because that liner does not come off without a LOT of work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts