Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I picked up some Hard Rock wheels yesterday to go on my 2014 Anvil JKU Sahara. I also ordered a set of Wrangler hood decals and a Wrangler Unlimited side decal. I purchased the ones with the black lettering with the red outline. I'm also thinking about changing the embroidery color on the front seats to help tie it all in. Maybe black lettering with red outline or red lettering with a black outline. Just wanted to get everyone's opinion on what you think would look best. This is a pic of the way it stands now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
If u figure out how to re-embroider the seats let me know. I have new seat covers and can't find anyone who can embroider where u have "Sahara " because they can't get it in the machine as an entire seat cover. I guess I should have had that panel embroidered first before it was made part of the cover. Keep me posted!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If u figure out how to re-embroider the seats let me know. I have new seat covers and can't find anyone who can embroider where u have "Sahara " because they can't get it in the machine as an entire seat cover. I guess I should have had that panel embroidered first before it was made part of the cover. Keep me posted!
I reached out to someone I've used in the past. I'll let you know what he says.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Here is the reply I got today. Don't think I like the idea of having to reupholster the center section where the lettering is. I'm worried about how it would match with the rest of the leather.
Thanks for the response. Not worth it to me. I'm just going to leave them blank. I'll remember that on the next jeep build I do! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts