Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about selling my 90 YJ. The driver side floor pans are totally rusted out but I have new ones to replace them. There is a rod knocking in the motor. the four wheel drive works like a champ. It has 31x10.50 on it like new. What do you think I should try to get out of it.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Sorry to hear you want to sell. I couldn't tell you what it is worth, I just know I couldn't sell mine.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just know what the heck to do. I paid 2,800 for it. I don't know if I want to put all kinds of money into it or not. I priced a long block for 1100. I really don't want to sell the thing but my family comes first and they need things before I go and spend all kinds of money to keep my play toy going.

·
Registered
189 Posts
its really going to be hard to get more than 500-600 for it. :(

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ask $2,000 for it.........it is worth it........if it isn't too rusty.
Hmmm..... can I get a hit of what you are smoking?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the driver floor is totally rusted out and the rocker panels have a little rust and of course the windshield frame is rusted

·
Registered
668 Posts
i sold my first 87' on ebay, after i wrecked it on gUard rail... rear was crushed in... floor panel worse than the flinstones cars, rust bucket..... NO BRAKES AT ALL.....sold it for $1,300, final bid on it

i bought it for $300 four months before

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would like to have an XJ 4x4 willing to trade if anyone is interested. I do have brad new floor boards to replace the old ones.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts