Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So 3 days ago I bought my first Jeep. After looking around I ended up with a 95, 4.0. For the money, considering body condition, it was the best buy. That being said......the primary purpose for this jeep was to just get out and ride the fireroads and find fishing holes.....well that was 3 days ago. This gem is bone stock and I drove it over to the girlfriends, she said...I love it, its so cute.....well that will never be said again. So hear I sit, 3 days into a Jeep I was just going to buy and drive only on backroads for fun....now considering daily driving, MUST have 4 inch lift, means new tires....pulled the carpet out,,,so now to paint the interior with something...OH,,,,and It will definitely need a soft top....here we go!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Nice...it’s so cute, haha.seriously, score

1992, 4.0,5 spd, BDS 4.5 heavy duty lift, jb conversions ss sye, 8.8 with ARB, Aussie front, tj shafts, dual dia.brake booster, 33” bfg a/t

·
Super Moderator
10,506 Posts
Welcome to the Forum FireFish11,

So hear I sit, 3 days into a Jeep I was just going to buy and drive only on backroads for fun....now considering daily driving, MUST have 4 inch lift, means new tires....pulled the carpet out,,,so now to paint the interior with something...OH,,,,and It will definitely need a soft top....here we go!

Welcome to the JEEP (Just Empty Every Pocket) club.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
425 Posts
OMG! that is adorable. I haven't seen anything that cute since I bought my 3 year old transgender grandthing its first pink electric Barbie car. And those "to die for" tiny little wheels. I wouldn't change a thing if it were mine. Except maybe my address. And e-mail. And name. :mooning:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I got the same thing. Trust me it'll feel that way at first but once you hit a certain point in your build, it'll start looking TOUGH. I'm hitting the point in tthe build for mine. Toss a lift, big tires, nice sound system, maybe give it some more power and then you got a beast. Make them be afraid lol

·
Registered
476 Posts
You’re lucky, yours is cute. Mine was ugly.
Larger MT’s with black steel wheels, JCR bumper w/M-8000, and a flat black paint job later.
We’re getting there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Los Angeles
989 Posts
I had a chick when I bought my jeep, but after reading this thread, I don’t quite know when she dropped off the face of the earth. I bought it Oct 19 and don’t remember Thanksgiving or Christmas together. I think I did my timing chain over Christmas?

Meh, she wasn’t a Jeep chick anyhow, so this Jeep has saved me money.

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
I had a chick when I bought my jeep, but after reading this thread, I don’t quite know when she dropped off the face of the earth. I bought it Oct 19 and don’t remember Thanksgiving or Christmas together. I think I did my timing chain over Christmas?

Meh, she wasn’t a Jeep chick anyhow, so this Jeep has saved me money.
Your Jeep must not have been "Cute enough for Her". Don't Worry You'll find another one, Chicks dig Jeeps, You need somebody to turn the ignition key and hand you tools when you're underneath it.

Reactions: JonStevens

·
Registered
41 Posts
lol, well i did basically the same thing in march, then i had to get a red one after the blue one RAN a little HOT, well at least until the motor died.

:welcome:
i joined after the first one, lots of great info here and if you notice there are members online almost all day so help is avail.

wife loves the jeep, of course she had 88 cherokee (red also) when we married in '95 so no worries here.

Our "new" '95 is just like we said we would get when we got married! took 24 years but hey who's counting anyway. came with lift, i added mudders last week.

jeeps.jpg

·
Registered
322 Posts
lol, well i did basically the same thing in march, then i had to get a red one after the blue one RAN a little HOT, well at least until the motor died.

:welcome:

i joined after the first one, lots of great info here and if you notice there are members online almost all day so help is avail.

wife loves the jeep, of course she had 88 cherokee (red also) when we married in '95 so no worries here.

Our "new" '95 is just like we said we would get when we got married! took 24 years but hey who's counting anyway. came with lift, i added mudders last week.

View attachment 4145259
One jeep two jeep red jeep blue jeep

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome to the insanity. Don't worry, first time topless on the beach or out in the sticks and your girlfriend will get the Jeep thing in spades.

RichnSteph

1 - 16 of 16 Posts