Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today was the official goodbye to my tj, i will miss her, just felt as if i had to say something, i wish everyone the best, enjoy your jeeps! and everyone remeber Its not the number of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away! and jeeps welll take us to places tht accomplish just tht!

goodbye everyone
take care

i wil be on time to time.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
So what will the new ride be?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahahaha i would i would, but im 17, and yes im workign full time but the jeep is just going to keep making spend money on it, so for now my father bought me a protege as a winterbeater, but as spring rolls around getting myself a Lancer Evolution 8 2003 or a pontiac GTO 6.0L well seee

·
Sponsoring Vendor
330 Posts
Well today was the official goodbye to my tj, i will miss her, just felt as if i had to say something, i wish everyone the best, enjoy your jeeps! and everyone remeber Its not the number of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away! and jeeps welll take us to places tht accomplish just tht!

goodbye everyone
take care

i wil be on time to time.

Very well said, sorry to hear you're getting rid of the Jeep.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
You're only 17. You'll get another one someday. :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Heck you'll come back. I'm only 18 and I've had multiple different vehicles from sports cars to trucks and crap cars never was I satisfied until I found my Tj. No going back for me

·
Show Me Your 8008135!
3,690 Posts
Thats what I was bout to say... I don't know much bout the Evo's, but I knew a few people with the newer GTO's...they're badass cars, but they seemed to have a lot of problems. They were constantly in the shop for one thing or another.

Anyway...good luck with whatever you get!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Don't get a evo! Please do yourself a favor there! Mitsubishi has the worst damn transmissions and transfercases! I know a few people who have em. The one had the transfercase take a crap on him in 2 weeks of having it and is now having issues with the tranny. The other had the transmission go on him but he built it up and is now running low 12's in the quarter mile. STI's are a much much better choice better awd system much more reliable drivetrain. More unique do to the boxter motor. And just overall a much better looking car. GTO's my girlfriend had one those things are crap around the turns but insane on the drag strip and are not a good car to have in anyother weather except warm and dry. I'd go STI.....

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Thats what I was bout to say... I don't know much bout the Evo's, but I knew a few people with the newer GTO's...they're badass cars, but they seemed to have a lot of problems. They were constantly in the shop for one thing or another.

Anyway...good luck with whatever you get!
LOL They come by it honest I has a 66 Goat with the 389 tripower try keeping 3 duces in tune.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have an 04 Evo rs and have had no issues with my drivetrain at all. With clutch upgrades people are pushing well over 700 whp on stock axles. I am running the stock turbo still and run high 11s on 93. With that said, I am obviously biased towards Evos. However Subaru makes a very nice car as well. Unless you are going to dump a ton of money into one it comes down to appearance more so than function. They are both awesome vehicles for the money with great awd systems. I cannot comment on the GTO.

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
Wait I am confused.. you sold the 4x4 with winter coming for a car that sits low to the ground? The jeep Gods will call you again.. don't worry about it.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Ah, I give ya 6 months.......... :) You'll be back, those Evo's are crap offroad.....;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts