Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is really ugly and not the way jeeps should be used. Its mad to use off-road not put 20" i dont know what this person was thinking. :mad:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Oh...that's the 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK with some BLING-BLING :cool: The commercials for the new Jeep Wrangler make you NOT want to take it anywhere except the mall..the mall...the mall.

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
The worst part about that picture is it looks like it is in front of the dealership with the window sticker still in it... So did the DEALER install those???:eek: :eek:

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
next you will see them lowered onto those 22"s i cant wait till they make bigger rims, should be good for laughs. can u imagine 31" of chrome with some 33" low profiles?

Does any one remember the 'Texas edition' dodge pickups? they had 20's on them. guess that is the texas edition jeep. sad though. next up....neon uncarriage lights, and 12's in the back, oh and lets not forget the fart can :p and "powered by daimlerchrysler' stickers

·
Registered
25 Posts
The closets a Jeep like that will get to a trail, is when they cut the corner at the mall and drive over the edge of the grass in the median! I for one, certainly wouldn't give my business to any dealer who would desecrate a Jeep with bling like that.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
15's and 17's are so much easier to find replacements for. The size where you run into dead ends are the 16's.

·
Registered
66 Posts
next you will see them lowered onto those 22"s i cant wait till they make bigger rims, should be good for laughs. can u imagine 31" of chrome with some 33" low profiles?

Does any one remember the 'Texas edition' dodge pickups? they had 20's on them. guess that is the texas edition jeep. sad though. next up....neon uncarriage lights, and 12's in the back, oh and lets not forget the fart can :p and "powered by daimlerchrysler' stickers
have you guys seen where people have started installing lift kits onto their cars so that they can cram on bigger rims? it is ridiculous. toyota also does a texas edition for their tacoma that comes with 20's.

·
Registered
28 Posts
15's and 17's are so much easier to find replacements for. The size where you run into dead ends are the 16's.
had a buddy with 16.5" on his 72 ford f250, ever one has quit making tires now except for some specitaly tire shops.

have you guys seen where people have started installing lift kits onto their cars so that they can cram on bigger rims?
yes... very popular down here in the south.... what they commonly do though to keep the center of gravity low though is open up the wheel well. looks really funky. seen it done on vintage all the way to hondas :( sometimes i wish shops would say "Look sir, I will not deface that Impalla SS like that!" but its hard to turn down money

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
I think it would be cool to do my wife's BMW with 20's lifted and fender flares.

NOT.

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
You mean like these?! Its hard not to laugh at someone who thinks this is cool... now if they were on 16"s rocking some 37" MTR's I'd give them props :p

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
OH YEAH !

Wouldn't a '06 325i look sweet like that !!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts