Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Mine was ordered 3/7 and delivered 4/17 and was built in Toledo plant if that means anything.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I assume Toledo ships some of it's production via rail car, but definitely not all:
Over Easter weekend, we traveled from Michigan to Washington DC (passing by toledo) and I saw maybe ~10 trailers full of JK's and cherokees (a lot more JK's than Cherokees, actually) on the way to DC and about the same quantity of trailers on the way back. I actually took a picture of a willys JKU hydro blue on the back of the trailer! I would post the photo, but I don't have hosting capabilities, yes, I know, lame excuse!

·
Registered
501 Posts
I would post the photo, but I don't have hosting capabilities, yes, I know, lame excuse!
https://imgur.com/

It's free for up to 225 pictures. If you upload a 226th picture, the 1st picture is still there, you just can't see it. But I don't think you even need to create an account to upload a picture. I just created one so I know where to go to reference older pictures I've posted before in case I need to share them again. And if you want to store more pictures, you can get a pro account for $2-3 per month.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I assume Toledo ships some of it's production via rail car, but definitely not all:
Over Easter weekend, we traveled from Michigan to Washington DC (passing by toledo) and I saw maybe ~10 trailers full of JK's and cherokees (a lot more JK's than Cherokees, actually) on the way to DC and about the same quantity of trailers on the way back. I actually took a picture of a willys JKU hydro blue on the back of the trailer! I would post the photo, but I don't have hosting capabilities, yes, I know, lame excuse!
Yeah, I had same experience going from mid-mi. to Lima,Oh. My wife and myself saw all kinds of car carriers hauling Wranglers heading both south and north. We even saw some mini 4 car carriers pulled by pick-ups. Every color of the rainbow and since we had just bought our JK we looked for ones the same color as ours. Saw a bunch of flame-red, but most were shades of grey or white. A few were yellow, but grey seemed to be dominant.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
It's free for up to 225 pictures. If you upload a 226th picture, the 1st picture is still there, you just can't see it. But I don't think you even need to create an account to upload a picture. I just created one so I know where to go to reference older pictures I've posted before in case I need to share them again. And if you want to store more pictures, you can get a pro account for $2-3 per month.
Thanks!, let see if this works:

http://i.imgur.com/bcnavmH.png

1 - 6 of 6 Posts