Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 years ago we purchased our house. A week later the market crashed. Behind our new house is a cleared field where another row of houses were slated to be built. THere is one huge mound of dirt there. Since the crash it has been sitting there growing waist high grass. It started on fire one year, almost burning down several houses. Needless to say we are not happy with the owner.

two months ago I purchased a new wrangler Rubi. I have never been off roading much less in my own vehicle. I decided to take the jeep and do some light off roading, in our back yard.

I was totally amazed how easily the jeep climbed this rather large dirt mound.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just reloaded my browser and each time I was able to see another one of your pictures.

Looks like fun=)
I probably need to restart my IIS server.. but if you r-click and select Show Picture.. they will show.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Uh, that's not a large mound lol :rofl:

·
Registered
325 Posts
I bet your neighbors, and wife, were thrilled to see you out there, playing king of the hill.

Don't get me wrong, I would do the exact same thing. But I can just hear my wife, when I come back in, having to answer - "What were you thinking" type questions.

Glad you are having fun in your new Jeep.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Having fun is what it's all about :)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
My wife would have been in the passenger seat egging me on. Soon that hill will be nothing and you will look at it in the future with a grin, remembering the day when it was.

Welcome to the madness.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts