Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ok ok, what day are we going? Friday? NYE early (I have beers to be drank at night so Id need to be home by 6 at the latest) or Sunday??

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im good with Sunday but a lil later in the after noon would be better so I can recover a lil bit from the NYE party.

I might go out tomomrrow too tho.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually Im out for tomorrow my jeep seams to be down for the count. I think my starter took a crap on me and I have work in a hour and a half so I wont be able to look at it till tomorrow. Im in for Sunday tho as long as some one has a starter for me.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really wanted to go tomorrow but just my luck. Hopefully its just the started and Ill get it done quick.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Im in for sunday, and srad my starter crapped out on me a few months ago. I took it apart and cleaned it with electric parts cleaner and it worked like brand new again. Might be worth a shot

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
old_blue said:
Im in for sunday, and srad my starter crapped out on me a few months ago. I took it apart and cleaned it with electric parts cleaner and it worked like brand new again. Might be worth a shot
I just hope that's all it is. I know my battery is on its last leg so today when it wouldn't start after not driving it for a few days I threw the jumper pack on it and it's still not starting. It's very very slow and hard cranking. Some times it almost starts and one time it did. Battery gauge inside the jeep is reading fine. I was running late for work and had no time to test. Tomorrow I test the voltages every where and see which one is dead I guess.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm gonna do that tomorrow morning then. Could save me 60 on a new one.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So whats the deal ladies? Sunday it is?

Im all set to roll, Jeeps is running and winch is "installed" lol. Its installed but still suffers one lil issue. I hope to not have to use it till this is fixed but I wont let any one be stuck either.

We thinking afternoon like 1ish so ppl can recover or what?

·
Registered
873 Posts
My only deal is the gf is dragging me to church at 5 by her house.... which is an hour away. So if we meet at one i can only stay a couple hours, earlier the better really

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im not opposed to earlier, Its just gonna be rough waking up. Lets take a lil vote and see who wants to meet when and go from there. Im gonna throw a few ppl PMs who havent chimmed in yet.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
873 Posts
nah i'll be drinkin all night too haha. im just thinking the latest i can stay is like 3:00 maybe 3:30 but that be pushin it so at least 3 solid hours of wheelin would be good

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sounds good to me. Im down to even if its just 2 or 3 of us also.

Where ya thinking of entering?

·
Registered
573 Posts
I Might be coming, i have to take my cousins out tomorrow but i might end up going on sunday.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Man your hard to meet up with, lol. When and where you going out tomorrow? If its early enough I may tag along but no matter what Im going out sunday!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts