Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going out or wanna go out?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Tony, would you be interested in coney flats? I would like to try this trail, with all the water. Sunday is perfect for me and my girls.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Read on trail damage that the vehicle should have good flex. Wondering if I could get by with my stock suspension? Don't have my disconnects on yet. If I can get by without them, then I'll be in.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Read on trail damage that the vehicle should have good flex. Wondering if I could get by with my stock suspension? Don't have my disconnects on yet. If I can get by without them, then I'll be in.
Thought yiu had like a 4 inch lift?

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
You basically answered my question then Justin :). It's a 4.25" combo. Then I'm in. Just need to know where to meet everyone coming from south Denver :thumb:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd probably be in for this also Mike, take the lead buddy. Post details

·
Registered
223 Posts
Did this one a few weeks ago and was a lot of fun. I should be able to join you Sunday and was thinking if we had time to hit caribou as well on the way back.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in for Coney, would love to hit Middle St. Vrain as well. Also would be great to meet some of you guys.
Edit: so count me in on Sunday. Watching for a meetup point/time.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I'm in for Coney, would love to hit Middle St. Vrain as well. Also would be great to meet some of you guys.
Edit: so count me in on Sunday. Watching for a meetup point/time.
If I were you guys I would run Middle St Vrain first, that way when you are on the steep narrow part of Coney you're going uphill with the right of way. I may be in for this even though we ran them a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I suggest we all meet at New Moon Bakery and Cafe in Nederland at 9am. This is on the main highway 119 and is just South of the round about. We can carivan up to the trail head at Camp Dick. Like C6Rubicon said, we should run Middle St Vrain first, then Coney Flats.
So far we have;
mwelch
Tony
JeePeters
JeepandMud
Zak21
BrianH
C6Rubicon (looks like you are our leader, so you must come)

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me. Location for those who aren't that familiar: http://goo.gl/maps/b7rAx

I've not met many of you, I'll be in the Yellow TJ.

Edit: Looks like a co-worker of mine will be tagging along as well.
Brian, I'll be in the other yellow TJ. Looks like it will be a 7am wake up time for my hour and a half drive :(. I better get breakfast beforehand lol.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I suggest we all meet at New Moon Bakery and Cafe in Nederland at 9am. This is on the main highway 119 and is just South of the round about. We can carivan up to the trail head at Camp Dick. Like C6Rubicon said, we should run Middle St Vrain first, then Coney Flats.
So far we have;
mwelch
Tony
JeePeters
JeepandMud
Zak21
BrianH
C6Rubicon (looks like you are our leader, so you must come)
Could we make this 10am?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts