Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It appears that he had just bought the vehicle.
  • The tag on the key ring looks like the kind you get when you purchase a used vehicle.
  • The sticker on the right side of the windshield.
He probably didn't test drive it before he bought it, or didn't have it up to cruising speed.

At least he's having a good time with it. :D

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think it's a rental because of the sticker on the right side of the windshield. Hopefully, it is only a test drive. However, his buddy is on the passenger side filming the ride, so I don't think it's a test drive, either.

I test drove a 2000 Sport today.
The salesman had to ride with me.
I would have preferred to test it by myself. He talked a little bit during the ride, until I explained to him that I wanted to be able to hear the vehicle, & concentrate on the test drive.
I suppose he figured he had to push the wrangler onto me. What he didn't figure on was that these things sell themselves.

·
Registered
75 Posts
When mine DW'd at 60 mph, I was looking in the mirror for suspension parts, or the whole front axle to be laying on the highway, it shook so hard. I can't imagine continuing to drive with it happening, or mine was a whole lot worse.

Check out the "R6 Speed Wobble" - -death wobble on a bike at 130+ I think the guy pulled over and cleaned his shorts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts