Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thoughts on the trail dash 2? I have an 2004 Tj and a 2008 JK both of them are Rubicons. Any input would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I can't comment on the TD2, but I have a TD which was purchased only for the diff lock functionality and the gauges. Just based on Superchips horrible customer service, I would never buy another one of their products again. My TD never worker right from day 1 and I reported it to them immediately. It would not engage my lockers. They strung me along with software updates, saying they were working on a fix. As soon as it was out of warranty they told me to pound sand.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recently had to contact Superchips customer service about my TD2. They gave me a shipping label and offered to reimburse me for a rental car when I had to mail my PCM and TD2 to them for an issue I was having. They had it back to me the next morning after they received it.

FWIW I have a 2014 JKUR with an auto trans. I started out driving with it set to Economy mode and running 87 octane. I've recently been using the Tow program, and have been thinking about playing with the High Performance program once I have to fill up again. I don't drive fast, so I've not really had a reason or opportunity to try out the higher powered tunes that come pre-loaded. I keep forgetting that I wanted to research if there were any custom tunes I could download on the laptop then feed to the programmer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts