Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Super Moderator
53,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f27/airing-down-187730.html

Well since my thread disappeared-here we go again. Can't even use the app now- safari it is :facepalm:

This thread was originally posted in the tire section. I moved it here to get some more help.

Please read that thread and tell me what you think. Maybe somebody has had similar experiences. I've exhausted myself searching the forums/net.

Feels like I'm driving on a square tire at times. Only at slower speeds. Inclines and going over bumps its worse. I would not think a tire alone would be felt at 10-20 mph. I do have some highway vibes but trust me - the very least of my concerns lol.

Mods- if my other thread magically reappears, delete :thumb:

So AGAIN thanks -

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
They're working on it. I think everyone is having issues today. It should show back up later.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
You're not alone. I've noticed that several my posts from yesterday and today, as well as PM's that I hadn't yet read, let alone responded to, have drifted off into the Jeeposphere. :nonono:

·
Super Moderator
53,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're not alone. I've noticed that several my posts from yesterday and today, as well as PM's that I hadn't yet read, let alone responded to, have drifted off into the Jeeposphere. :nonono:
Lol.... I was po'd. Thought my thread was deleted. Fire was building but then i realized what was going on :hide:

·
Premium Member
10,231 Posts
I had two very important posts disappear this morning that could have changed mankind.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
ALRIGHT I'm here to save the day.... KJ just get a new Rubicon and start over... PROBLEM SOLVED :D

I dunno I tried to post but have no idea if it made it now, but did you check your rear UCAs? It seems like you're hitting the natural frequency of something back there.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I'd let you borrow my wheels if you were closer. I can't imagine one trip would trash the KMs

·
Registered
733 Posts
You certainly can borrow my Rubi take offs on stock (but sweetly painted) 17's if you wouldn't be too embarrassed driving them around town.:whistling:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Damn.... Hope they did not mark it up :

Can you grab me the est for the S&G's ?
No, they matched all the pricing I was able to get & don't charge for shipping. I did order my tires/wheels from DTD & ordered my lca/shock skids myself.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
S&g's for the teraflex kit & labor was 500. Its costing me more like 420 because they're doing it at the same time as all the other work.

Oh hey - I see not torn boot on my tie rod. I'm so confused, the idiot dealer said it was torn & you said you thought you saw it...

1 - 20 of 79 Posts