Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting my Rubicon today! Im like a kid at christmas cant wait to get off of work to go pick it up..

Quick pick from the dealership!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks great! Congratulations!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
:welcome: Man that is sharp! Welcome to the Love Fest!!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Nice! My JKU Rubi is three weeks old tomorrow. I love mine and you will love yours too. :thumb:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Where are your pics???

:beerdrinking:

·
Registered
120 Posts
nice,congrats!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
I know you feel like a kid at Xmas I bought my 1st new Harley 2011 Street Glide 103 CI all the goodies I went to get it with a friend and it was 80 percent rain so took my trailer left work early got there and it was bad weather. Like a proud Peacock I rode it Home from the Dealer over 45miles in the pouring rain in rush hour traffic but like a proud daddy so I know how you feel Oh BTW I bought my JK over 100 miles away from home so I know how you feel ENJOY and welcome to the WF

·
Registered
750 Posts
i had to think long and hard between that color and the copperhead i bought. it honestly came down to which could be found that i could have first, copper head won. enjoy it and get used to blowing any extra money you have lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts