Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Try this link out. I just installed mine litteraly last night! Not a bad price but extreme terrain has them for 50$. Robot Check

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am about to hit 100k miles. I want to pretty much over haul the whole front end. U joints wheel bearings ball joints. Should i worry about steering components yet?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I wouldn't worry to much about the steering unless you've had issues with it. I would replace your power steering fluid as a lot of people overlook that

·
Registered
473 Posts
Try this link out. I just installed mine litteraly last night! Not a bad price but extreme terrain has them for 50$. Robot Check
Those on the extreme site are just cheap knock offs.

Those same ones can be bought on ebay for 28 bucks each.... they are good for a couple years with 33s... I bought many sets..

I bought timkin for my fathers cherokee and that was in 98... he drives in salt water ALL THE TIME... those things still good...

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
For my 98', I used Timken 513084 from amazon. Then I used Spicer 5-760X for the axle shaft ujoints.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Well, I just checked Rockauto under 2006 and Timken bearings are $65 there, but there is shipping (~$13 if I recall.) Amazon may still be the best game at $73.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts