Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fields of pain is where I graze
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an old tire carrier laying around that would hold a 33?

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
My will be for sale soon.

·
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't believe i'm gonna ask this but do you have a picture?

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
How many do you want?

·
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you take that rack off?

·
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really like that Viking top. Any problems with it?

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Yes you can take the rack off.

The Viking top is ...ok.

·
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are thinking about as far as price best buddy.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
The Viking top is ...ok.
Not to hijack this thread, but can you give a few details about the Viking top? My Jeep came with a hardtop, which is why I wanted this particular Jeep. But I love the convenience of a soft top. What's up with the Viking top?

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
He has a few threads discussing his viking top here and RubiconOwnersForum.com , and to be honest, the is usually the only one with an honest review and not trying to $#%^ vikings $%^&. Basically, he says he likes the top, its nice if you don't have a soft top, but its NOT what it says it is. In other words, the windows get stored differently than on the website, and it takes longer than they say it does to "convert it." Is that what you had said Scout?

And AD, you can't buy scouts rack. Only I can. Only my rubi gets scouts left overs. My rubi is like scout starting all over again :D

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
He has a few threads discussing his viking top here and RubiconOwnersForum.com , and to be honest, the is usually the only one with an honest review and not trying to $#%^ vikings $%^&. Basically, he says he likes the top, its nice if you don't have a soft top, but its NOT what it says it is. In other words, the windows get stored differently than on the website, and it takes longer than they say it does to "convert it." Is that what you had said Scout?

And AD, you can't buy scouts rack. Only I can. Only my rubi gets scouts left overs. My rubi is like scout starting all over again :D
Damn you got it right! Now I have TWO stalkers! :flipoff: :D:D:D

·
3,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Screw that. You got a shovel.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Damn you got it right! Now I have TWO stalkers! :flipoff: :D:D:D
Well, since you mentioned stalkers, did you master-fabricate that carrier yourself?:flipoff: :D :flipoff: :D

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Nahh...wasn't hardcore enough for me. :flipoff:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts