Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide on a tire cover...The dealer supplied us with one but I really don't enjoy advertising for the dealer...He was good don't get me wrong just not my thing. What do you have written on yours and where did you buy it? Thanks!:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
We are advertising for the dealer also. Would like to not do that, but just have not decided on what we want to replace the ad with. There is another thread with lots of examples of what folks are using.

·
Registered
493 Posts
If the spare matches your tires then just take the cover off and leave it off. If its different then find a cover you like

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
That was the first thing I took off if you don't count making them remove the dealer sticker before I left.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Took mine off soon as I got home. Spare looks better uncovered

·
Registered
715 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
sooooooo many good ones. google will help you. I personally like my Detroit red wings cover but there are a bunch of good jeep specific ones. also a cheapie black cover becomes anything you want it to with some cheap graphics ironed on

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Has anyone had issues with tire rot or any other problems from using a cover? I thought about a cover a while back but decided against it since it wasn't a needed feature for my jeep IMO.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I paid alot of money for wheels and tires, so I wanted to show them off.

Also I relocated my plate, so a cover wouldn't work for me. :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm not one to advertise for anyone but check out allthingsjeep.com. Lots of spare tire covers on there. That's where I got mine from but I'm trying to sell it now. Fast shipping. allthingsjeep_2268_173802765.gif

1 - 17 of 17 Posts