Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a new to me 2012
It has tinted vinyl windows, but it has splashes of tire shine on the windows. They are not scratched at all.

What is the best way to clean this crap off the windows?

Thanks everyone馃槃

Registered
I'd go gentle first and hope for the best. Maybe isopropyl rubbing alcohol or Dawn dish washing soap. Good luck and I hope others have some advice for you.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I'd go gentle first and hope for the best. Maybe isopropyl rubbing alcohol or Dawn dish washing soap. Good luck and I hope others have some advice for you.
I will try that thank you.

So frustrating my old jeep had dirty windows and it drove me nuts. This had clean clear windows and when the dealer prepped it they use tire shine that went all over the windows

Registered
Just spoke to a friend who finally got out of bed. He works in a car dealership parts department but has more hands on knowledge than me. He said to use 303 Convertible Top Cleaner with a soft terry cloth and stressed NO paper towels.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Just spoke to a friend who finally got out of bed. He works in a car dealership parts department but has more hands on knowledge than me. He said to use 303 Convertible Top Cleaner with a soft terry cloth and stressed NO paper towels.
Thanks so much. Have a great day

1 - 5 of 5 Posts