Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering what you guys are running, This is my daily driver and will travel up to 60mph.

I run Yokahama geolandar a/t-s in a 33/12.50/15. Not sure on the lift, I think it is a 2.5 inch lift installed by the dealer, Im new to the Jeep thing and they said it was required for the 33" install.

I have read that tire pressure can alter your ride, I dont think it is bad, she just wanders a bit at high speeds. Not bad enough to be worried. I think there is 35psi in them at the moment.

THanks for the replies all

Eric
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...004&autoModel=Wrangler Unlimited&autoModClar=

·
Registered
613 Posts
ive heard to lower then as far as 27 to 28.. i have mine at 30.

·
Registered
505 Posts
it depends on the tire and rim size vs. the bigger tire as well.. where you are sitting i would run @ 28 psi. see how this feels for you and check the wear patters.. driving when its lightly raining is best because you can see whats contacting around the wheel and whats not. but again @ 28 psi is normal for 33'

·
I'm not lost
1,974 Posts
I run 25 on KM2 33's on a daily basis, Unless I'm fully loaded for camping then I run at 33 for the freeway.

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
35 might be a little too high. i run 25psi with my 33x12.50r15s on 15x8 wheels on the street.

·
Registered
723 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts