Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question.....I used to have a JK and now have a Honda hybrid:punk:

HAHA, anyways, found a JK on Autotrader and it's sweet and has huge off road tires and wheels on it....it says it's certified but when I check the Carfax, every about 2-3k miles it says "tire pressure checked".....my concern is that on a previous truck I was always getting tire pressures corrected and it was a pain in the rear. Any ideas if maybe there is a problem with the bigger tires or does it just sound like a normal service?

Thanks!

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Double post.

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
The vehicle was obviously serviced every 3k miles. That's a good thing.

·
Registered
505 Posts
if thats all the carfax has on it thats a good thing! like dagg said it has been checked and im guessing serviced every 3000 miles like clock work so it sounds like its well taken care of.. i would crawl under it and check the bottom for damage to anything and get a feel of how it was driven but if the guy went in like clockwork for oil changes then i think he took care of it.

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
All I can think of is that since he had aftermarket wheels, like most of us, probably kept the PSI below what the TPMS sensors liked. So when he went in they had the light on the dash to check the tire pressure.

Also agree that if he did it every 3K miles, it was well taken care of.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool...thanks everyone! And yeah, I did double post it incase the tire section didn't get checked much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts