Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know what you are thinking. Not another tire question, but i've looked everywhere and need your help. I was trying to figure out what is the largest tire/wheel I can put on a 2007 Wrangler X. I don't wanna lift it yet for fear of voiding the warranty. Any help is much appreciated.

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
I think you can fit 33" tires without issue... but a BB wouldn't void the warranty, at least it shouldn't

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
i believe AZTJ is correct however i would post this in the Jk section to make sure that all the experts there (namely joe) will see the ?

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
A friend of mine got one from a dealer with a BB installed. I doubt they would sell a new vehicle that didn't have a warranty.

·
Registered
529 Posts
From what I can understand, body lifts, bb's, and other minor adjustments do not void warranty, It is only when you begin to mess with mounting points, tranfer case lowering, etc. that the warranty becomes voided, but if you have these mods done at a jeep dealer, it will not void the warranty.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
I believe a lot of the warranty concerns come from adding larger tires and more power to vehicles that will cause the driveline to prematurely fail. It really doesn't matter what the parts are, it's the additional stress to the drive line they are worried about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts